Welcome to the Morton Grove Farmers’ Market
2014 Morton Grove Farmers’ Market
- Click our EVENTS tab above to learn more about our upcoming Markets.
Check the LATEST NEWS on the far right column for our blog. ——->
We are currently seeking Food Vendors, Sponsors, Community Groups, Volunteers, Musicians, and Entertainers. If you have any questions or would like to sign up, please email connect @mgfarmersmarket.com or call 847.750.MGFM (6436). Thank you!
Thank you so much to the HUNDREDS of people
who attended the Morton Grove
WINTER Farmers’ Market!
We really appreciate all of our Farmers’ Market friends and family. Seeing everyone gathered together on a cold, windy morning – greeting each other, shopping for loved ones, enjoying good food and music – that’s what our community market is all about!
Thanks again to all who have supported us this past year: The Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce, the Village of Morton Grove, the Morton Grove Park District, and all of our wonderful sponsors, community groups, vendors, and volunteers.
THANK YOU to our Indoor Markets Sponsor:
Be sure to visit 6201 Dempster or 9147 Waukegan for your banking needs.
- Albo Acres hand spun, hand knit alpaca wool socks, gloves, and more
- Alluring Spectrums stained glass items, wooden items such as keychains and letter openers
- Aunty Jeanne’s jams, jellies, and honey
- Backyard Bed and Breakfast hand made wooden birdhouses and decor
- Benhart Farm beef, pork, chicken, and turkey, free-range eggs *** The next monthly Morton Grove Meat Drop will take place in January. E-mail email@example.com to place an order. ***
- Brian Kabat Photography photo prints, greeting cards, calendars, dvds
- Brick Oven Kitchen hummus, pita chips, giardiniera, herbs
- Buttercream by Julianna gluten free baked goods, made to order GF waffles, hot chocolate, hot holiday tea *** Local delivery available for holiday pies and custom orders. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. ***
Cheese People, The local, artisan cheese*** The Cheese People will be having a CHRISTMAS CHEESE DROP in the Farmers’ Market parking lot on Saturday, December 21st from 9:00-9:15 am. Orders must be placed by Saturday, December 14th. For more information or to place your order, please e-mail email@example.com. ***
- Fusion Spice vegan wraps, vegetarian wraps and baked samosas
- Gretta’s Goats organic goat milk soap, goat milk bath salts, raw goat fiber
- Jilly Bean Jar sewn and knit items *** Accepting special orders, contact firstname.lastname@example.org***
- La Spiceria, Inc. gourmet spices, herbs, seeds, grains and unique seasonings
- LAZ Cosmetics all natural bath and body products, hand made sterling silver jewelry, hand blown glass jewelry, hand blown glass marbles and christmas ornaments *** Accepting special orders, contact email@example.com ***
- Lester’s Bison Farm bison meat, Amish hand rolled butter
- Lil Bit Kit children’s baking kits
- Maggie’s Munchies elk antlers, bison and beef dog chews, boomer balls, various dog treats
- Maier’s Bakery fresh baked goods made right here in Morton Grove *** Be sure to visit the bakery on 9328 Waukegan! ***
- Roedger Bros. Blueberries frozen Michigan blueberries
- Tamales Express tamales, tacos, corn on the cob, mango on a stick, soup, atole (hot drink) and Mexican soft drinks
Thank you to our wonderful Winter Market musicians
- Set up (7:30-9:00 am)
- Welcome Booth Shift 1 (9:00-11:30 am)
- Kiddie Corner Shift 1 (9:00-11:30 am)
- Welcome Booth Shift 2 (11:30 am – 2:00 pm)
- Kiddie Corner Shift 2 (11:30 am – 2:00 pm)
- Clean Up (2:00-3:00 pm)
Thank you to our first 2014 Silver Sponsor, the UPS Store #5078.
Visit them at 6321 W. Dempster St. for your shipping, copying, and mailbox rental needs.
Thank you to Father & Son Italian Kitchen in Skokie for the Restaurant Fundraiser.
VOLUNTEER! The Morton Grove Farmers’ Market is a wonderful place to meet fellow Morton Grovers every Saturday morning. The Market is run by a hard working team of Farmers’ Market Committee Members and Volunteers. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic volunteers to help staff the two shifts at the Market throughout the season: Set Up and Welcome Booth 6:30 – 9:30 am or Welcome Booth and Clean up 9:30 am – 12:30 pm. To join us, please e-mail your name, phone number and availability to volunteer @mgfarmersmarket.com. We will be happy to write Community Service hours letters if needed.
This year’s Morton Grove Farmers’ Market will be our best season ever! Every Saturday, we are expecting lots of wonderful vendors to attend our Farmers’ Markets. We are happy to return to our 6210 Dempster St, location in Morton Grove. Join us from 8 am – 12 noon for shopping, dining, and getting to know your farmers and neighbors.
In addition to the wonderful vendors every week, we will provide FREE musical entertainment, FREE Kiddie Corner play area and crafts. Please visit our weekly Community Group and Sponsor tables.
For a list of our Vendors, please visit our Vendors page!
For an updated list of our Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsors, please visit our Sponsor page or our facebook Sponsor album. We are accepting sponsorships for the 2013 season. If you have any questions or would like to donate, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Morton Grove Farmers’ Market location features ample parking along with easy access by foot or bicycle. MB Bank has generously offered Market patrons use of their South parking lot. For your safety, please cross Dempster at the traffic light at Fernald.
Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again soon!