The following vendors were with us during our first season in 2010. We enjoyed working with these wonderful people and wish them well in their future endeavors.
- El Gringo Loco – Chef Kazdan created El Gringo Loco with a unique style of Mexican fusion. Spicy (and mild) treats include salsas, barbecue sauces and hot sauces.
- T and H Farms – Especially renowned for their flowers as well as their fine vegetables, T&H is a third-generation farm run by Tim and Heather Horcher.
- Tibet Farms / Tsultim - Growing specialty vegetables often found in Korean and Chinese cuisines, this Tibetan family lives in Morton Grove and has employed natural growing practices (composting, natural pest control) for years both in Illinois and in Tibet.
- Earthy Delights Organic Bakery – Delicious breads, croissants and baked goods from the heartland.
- Invisible Edge Knife Sharpening Service – Because every great chef knows that it all starts with a good, sharp set of knives. Bring your knives and scissors to the Market and shop while Mark Brown hones them to a fine edge.